Replacing Cisco Security Agent (CSA)
Cisco recently initiated the End-of-Life process for the Cisco Security Agent (CSA) endpoint security solution. If you are responsible for the CSA implementation in your organization, you must now determine how best to secure your systems. Bouncer is the perfect solution to replace CSA because of its low management overhead, minimal performance impacts, and unparalleled ability to stop unauthorized applications.
How Bouncer Helps You
Even before Cisco announced CSA’s end-of-life, CSA customers were transitioning to CoreTrace’s award-winning solution, Bouncer, because they have been impressed with Bouncer’s ability to:
- Rapidly secure endpoints without requiring manual tuning
- Auto-generate whitelists for each computer
- Provide intelligence about installed and requested applications
- Protect against even the most sophisticated malware like memory attacks
- Prevent unauthorized applications
- Dynamically update each system’s whitelist for new authorized applications and upgrades
CSA Transition Program
Based on strong customer demand, CoreTrace has created a program for CSA customers needing to transition away from their current CSA implementations and to Bouncer.