Datasheet: “CoreTrace Software Intelligence (CSI)”
In addition to providing the strongest technology available to prevent threats, Bouncer provides unmatched visibility and insight into your application environment. Bouncer harvests a variety of real-time metrics from its protected endpoints and sends them back to the Bouncer Control Center. These metrics drive CoreTrace Software Intelligence (CSI), a combination of dashboard visibility and highly extensible reporting that can be used to present the valuable information that organizations need to make informed decisions about the application and threat landscape.
CSI is comprised of two key components:
- Comprehensive information on all installed applications in your environment.
- Risk profiling through the optional CoreTrace Reputation Service (CRS), which is a rich database of known good and known bad applications.
This document describes the key features that enable CSI to dramatically enhance an organization’s visibility and control of its endpoint application environment, including:
- Application prevalence reports
- Application usage reports
- Configuration drift management and reporting
- Identification of known good applications
- Threat detection and removal
If you experience technical problems during registration, please notify us at email@example.com or by calling (512) 592-4100. Please include the document title and internet browser, version, and OS in your message.