Cisco recently initiated the End-of-Life process for the Cisco Security Agent (CSA) endpoint security solution.
Even before Cisco announced CSA’s end-of-life, CSA customers have been interested in CoreTrace’s application whitelisting solution, BOUNCER, because of BOUNCER’s ability to protect endpoints at a fraction of the HIPS administration effort. BOUNCER can do this by:
- Rapidly secure endpoints without requiring manual tuning
- Auto-generate whitelists for each computer
- Protect against even the most sophisticated malware like memory attacks
- Prevent unauthorized applications
- Dynamically update each system’s whitelist for new authorized applications and upgrades
Today, we announced the Cisco Security Agent (CSA) Transition Program to help customers cost-effectively transition to BOUNCER without incurring any additional license fees. Promotional pricing that includes custom professional services and training is available, as well as extended support agreements through December 31, 2010.
To further explain the value of transitioning from CSA to BOUNCER, we are sponsoring a live webinar featuring Eric Ogren, the founder and principal analyst of the Ogren Group and former executive at OKENA, the company whose technology formed the basis of CSA. The webinar, “Transitioning from Cisco Security Agent: The Case for Enterprise-level Application Whitelisting”, will take place Tuesday, June 29th, at 2 p.m. EDT.